Orgmento, a software engineering and data sciences consultancy in Ghana, is hiring an Administrative Assistant for a National Service Personnel position.
An important role within the organisation, the successful candidate will provide administrative and secretarial support for our day-to-day operations. You will be open to learning how to use technology to facilitate efficient business operations. The role includes answering and logging customer calls, forwarding call information to the appropriate functions within the business, and updating online resources including websites and directories. Periodic internet research on a wide range of topics will not faze you and attention to detail is your middle name.
Upon completion of National Service with Orgmento, candidates who have shown the right attitude, dedication, commitment, and aptitude to the requisite level are likely to be offered a more substantive role within the organisation.
As a company that is committed to the growth and development of its staff, Orgmento is offering the opportunity to be trained in a myriad of professional and technical skills and to work on exciting projects alongside experienced professionals in the software and data sciences industry.
The role is based in Accra, Ghana.
- This is strictly a National Service position for applicants who completed their Bachelor's degree this year, and who are due to begin their National Service this year.
- Applicants who have already completed their National Service are not eligible for this role.
- You will be required to take an online test as part of the hiring process.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Reading is a hobby held close to your heart and a days' visit to the library is something you look forward to
- You have a positive, can-do attitude to problem-solving, and you always look for lessons in success and failure
- When things go wrong, you try to understand what, why, how it went wrong, and then document how to prevent it happening again
- Telephone answering and customer call logging
- Responding to customer support emails
- Performing web searches and internet research
- Maintaining website content, reviewing documents, websites and digital marketing content
- General administrative tasks (including data entry, document scanning, event bookings, liaising with facilities staff)
- Keep track of office supplies and facilitating supply replenishment in good time
- Exceptional oral and written communications using the English language
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and willingness to learn to expert level
- Competency in basic maths, general numeracy, literacy as well as digital skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving and logical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
- Performance-related Bonus (up to twice-yearly, depending on performance)
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Monthly company-wide social events
- A fun, respectful working environment, where we work hard and play hard