As operations Leader, you will be responsible for managing overall activities of the operations department including team management, delivery efficiency and effectiveness, customer satisfaction, to ensure that all branches are fully functional at all times.
Overall, your role is to ensure that the operation is running efficiently and effectively, and that customers receive their orders in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Delivery: overseeing the delivery process; developing delivery strategies that optimize the delivery process, such as route planning, delivery scheduling, and bike optimization to ensure that all deliveries are made on time.
- Team management: working closely with People amp; Culture for proper and timely hiring and training of store staff, as well as managing the teams’ work schedules, and ensuring that they are performing their duties effectively; Providing constant guidance and support to the operations’ teams, and ensuring that staff is always equipped with the right tools in adequate conditions to properly perform their duties.
- Customer service: working closely with the customer service team to make sure that customers are satisfied with the service they receive, and for resolving any issues that arise.
- Budgets: managing the budget for the operations and delivery, including daily expenses such as fuel, bike maintenance, and other expenses that may arise.
- Processes and procedures: identifying areas where the business can be improved, and implementing new processes and procedures to make the business more efficient.
- Quality: ensuring high quality of work and consistency of processes through random check-ups and constant monitoring; making sure that drivers’ attire and hygiene are always up to standards.
- A leader that takes full responsibility for the full operational scope of the stores
- Experience in managing teams of different levels, with a hands-on approach
- Business development mindset
- Quality and service oriented
- Strong stock management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Broad knowledge and experience across several disciplines, particularly sales and finance
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and industry (retail, logistics, e-commerce), leading teams