Channel VAS, the global Fintech leader, is looking for creative individuals that want to join our journey to redefine the Fintech world as we know it, through mobile devices. Could this be you? Join a team creating amazing products and services that are currently delivered to over 500 million consumers through over 40 telco and finance partners in more than 30 countries.
If being a part of the world’s #1 company in mobile Fintech sounds cool to you, if you find the fields of Big Data, Analytics, Technology and Finance fascinating, then join our team of 200 likeminded individuals, that assist in evolving our technology, products, and services every day.
With unceasing growth in mind, we meticulously look for talented professionals in various positions. Professionals that will provide excellent and steer accessible financial services to most people possible at any chance.
We welcome you to share our vision to lead the global economic and social development, with financial inclusion for all, through mobile value-added services. Join us as we adapt to our new reality, during and after the pandemic and as we keep performing and offering the same level of extraordinary Fintech solutions and turning challenges into opportunities.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for developing customer relationships within a large customer and cross-selling the Channel VAS portfolio into the same account.
What you will do
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including service, technical support, finance, marketing and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Optimize service performance from a financial point of view
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs, including roadmaps and tenders, on an on-going basis
- Monitor the market and competitor activities
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Drive solutions-orientated efforts that address the customer situation
What you will bring
- 5 years of verifiable experience in Large Account Management
- Proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and (regulatory) policies in Ghana and a good insight into the telecom industry
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems
- Experience with financial statements and reconciliation processes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Your key attributes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results orientated
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from C-level to business operations
- Effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical, converting trends into actions
- Excellent presentation skills