Orgmento is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all of our products and services.
If you have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and are able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, then this role could be for you. Attention to detail is your middle name, and you continually use data-driven approaches to optimise digital marketing campaigns. You are excited about using technology to make an impact, with an unwavering focus on customer acquisition and retention.
As our first Digital Marketing Manager, you will also have the opportunity to be a key part of hiring a larger digital marketing team as our digital marketing needs expand.
The role is full-time (with an initial 6-month probationary period), and candidates must be based in, or be willing to relocate to Accra, Ghana.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and grow our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests, including marketing automation (training will be provided)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimisation of user funnels
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven and demonstrable working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns using multiple channels including social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Some knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking (including exposure to automated marketing tools, e.g., Drip)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement of customer engagement and marketing campaign effectiveness
- Performance-related Bonus (up to twice-yearly, depending on performance)
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Private Health Insurance
- Monthly company-wide social events
- A fun, respectful working environment, where we work hard and play hard