Orgmento is a software engineering and data sciences consultancy based in Accra, Ghana. We build scalable enterprise and financial software applications for business and Fintechs, and we seek an experienced Agile Practitioner to join our growing team.
As an Agile Practitioner, you will be responsible for facilitating the Agile delivery of software development projects. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of projects through iteration planning, daily stand-ups and sprint reviews.
- Develop, implement, and oversee Agile project methodologies to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop detailed project plans, user stories, and sprint objectives.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, review and retrospectives.
- Track and report project progress to stakeholders, ensuring deadlines are met and any issues are swiftly addressed.
- Encourage and maintain a culture of continuous improvement and champion agile best practices.
- Continuously evaluate and improve Agile processes to increase team efficiency and productivity.
- Proven experience in an Agile delivery role, with a solid understanding of Agile methodologies, principles, and practices.
- Relevant Agile certifications (in combination with experience) is very much desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and team members.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems and make effective decisions.
- Experience with Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or Trello.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as SDLC, DevOps, CI/CD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related STEM field.
- Paid Time Off
- Performance-related Bonus (up to twice-yearly)
- Training amp; Development
- Private Health Insurance